Monday, June 9, 2014

Shark!


Shark Steam Pocket Mop, that is!

I've been using a Shark Professional Steam Pocket Mop for a few weeks now in our ongoing attempt to switch over to natural ways of cleaning.  The Shark Steam Pocket Mop uses only steam to break up dirt and sanitize your floors.

No chemicals.  No soaps.  No fragrances.  Just steam!

With two toddlers, a large dog and two cats, there's is no shortage of mess on my floors.  But this past week, we also hosted a splash pool and craft play date, with lots of little wet feet running in and out of the house, smashing stickers and glue into our tiles floors.

This was the week to put the Shark to the test.

There is just no reason for anyone to clean their floors with chemicals.  Your kids and your pets will thank you.  Just an easy once over picks up sticky juice, muddy foot and paw prints, and it peeled stickers right off the ground.

A big difference I have noticed is that when using cleaners in the past our shoes would stick to the tacky floor, after I mopped.  But, after the Shark, the floors are smooth and clean.  I realize now that that sticky feeling was the cleaners residue left on the floor, when my dog could lick it up and that it's sticky nature was making my floors dirty more quickly!

One of my favorite things about the Shark is how quickly the steam dries off the floor.  It's instant.  I don't have to worry about the kids running around and slipping on the wet floor, as soon as I move to a new area, the last area is already dry.

Another reason I'm sold on my Shark, and will never look back, is the cost!  I bought my Shark, and the extra mop pads, and I'll never need another thing to use it.  Shark also has an reputation of making products that last!  With my last mop, I have to spend about $15 on solution for just about every time I mopped, plus the $15 on disposable pads every three to 5 mopping.  I could have bought my Shark a few times over, with all the money I spent on my last mop. I should have switched sooner!

No comments:

Post a Comment